Sunday 20 February 2011

Blog off..

Well, that concludes the story of my African adventure.

In the course of 8 weeks, I was chased by a rhino, mock-charged by elephants, given the runaround by lions, driven nuts by giraffes, jumped on by kids, licked by a cheetah, bitten and pissed on by baboons, had my tent invaded by a meerkat and nearly bitten by a "black mamba".

And I loved every minute!

As a sign-off, here's a short video of Kapella the black rhino chasing us, with me attempting to get him to stop while being thrown around the back of a fast-moving Land Rover. It's a bit chaotic, but conveys the general impression of what was going on..



I hope you have enjoyed reading this blog as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Thanks for sharing my adventure. I look forward to the next one, whatever that may be..

No comments:

Post a Comment